Saturday, 29 March 2008

Song - Jesus is Lord by Daniel Chua


Jesus is Lord - Daniel Chua (Professor, Head of Humanities @ HKU, Department of Music)

1. Jesus is Lord! Behold the King of kings,
exalted high, the Name above all names.
I sing His praise, the Lamb upon the throne,
who reigns in glory, pow'r and majesty.

2. This is my God. Behold His hands and side,
the wounds of love that healed my brokenness.
What God is this? What kind of sacrifice
would give so much to gain a loveless soul?

3. For me to live is Christ, to die is gain,
for Christ has died that I might gain His life.
He is my all, my joy, my righteousness,
my hope of glory when He comes to reign.

4. Yes, suddenly my God shall come again,
and ev'ry knee shall bow before His name.
And He shall reign forever on the throne,
and in his glory there shall I proclaim:
'Jesus is Lord, Jesus is Lord,
Jesus is Lord, Jesus is Lord!'

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At Tue Jan 27, 04:16:00 pm 2009 , Blogger TASHKA& said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At Tue Mar 31, 10:18:00 am 2009 , Blogger Timothy P said...

Hi Tashka,

Thanks for your comment. Unfortunately, I myself have not been able to find the song online. Only managed to find the lyrics from another blogger. Heard this song first at IDMC 2008, organised by Covenant EFC, but the song was written by Daniel Chua from Church of Our Saviour. It's listed on their website worship songs database, but no audio link or lyrics included. You might want to check with his church if you are really keen.

 
At Sun Jan 10, 12:15:00 pm 2010 , Blogger mag said...

HI Tim, I'm Wei-en's wife, Mag. Was searching for this song and stumbled upon your blog! Just in case you want to know... there's a youtube video now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeODqNruSDw

Hope you guys are doing well.

 
At Mon Jan 11, 11:30:00 pm 2010 , Blogger Timothy P said...

Hi Magdalene. Great to hear from you! Been keeping Wei-en and you both in prayer each month as our GPS group continues to meet. Yeah, this song's been pretty hard to find, not much sites have the full lyrics. Thanks lots for the Youtube link, have embedded it on this post. Keep in touch!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home