10 signs of a secure leader
by Perry Noble (05 Nov 2009)
- Realizes he has nothing to prove!
- Works for the applause of heaven and not for the applause of men.
- Seeks God for direction instead of merely asking Him for permission.
- Doesn’t pretend that he has all the answers.
- Seeks to submit to the Spirit instead of constantly grieving Him.
- Understands that he will go insane if his goal is for everyone to understand him.
- Is willing to repent when he is wrong…and do whatever it takes to make things right.
- Puts personal preferences aside when making decisions that will impact the church.
- Has a sense of desperation for God…fully understanding the reality of John 15:5.
- Refuses to compromise the vision…even when it may be convenient to do so!