Younger pastors and the hope of a future
Al Mohler wrote these observations after spending hours with a group of a rising generation of young pastors.
Summary of his main points
- They are deeply committed to the Gospel and to the authority of Scripture.
- They love the church.
- They are gifted preachers and teachers.
- They are eager evangelists.
- They are complementarians who affirm the biblical roles for men and women in both the church and the home.
- They are men of vision.
- They are men of global reach and Great Commission passion.
- They are men of joy.