13 questions leaders should ask themselves
by Tom Harper (Building Church Leaders, 2 Mar 10)
Great questions that we as leaders should contemplate, in order to recalibrate ourselves.
- Is narcissism 90% of Twitter?
- Is social media your newest time-waster?
- Are we insulting Jesus with all the books and blogs denigrating His church?
- Do you lead your organization too softly?
- Are you blinded by your own vision?
- Is it time for you to make a personal leadership change?
- If you were hired to replace yourself, what would you do differently in your job?
- What excites you these days?
- Do you need to be more accountable to someone?
- What do you pray about?
- Is your near-term future one big question mark, or do you have a plan?
- Who was the last person you witnessed to that accepted Christ?
- Do you read enough books?